Off Market Brisbane Property Opportunities Salisbury, we have been presented with 2 properties on behalf of the owner who would like to sell without an agent involved.
Off Market Property Transaction is in relation to the sale of a property between parties where the property has not been offered to sale to the general public via the usual method involving real estate agents.
The property is in an excellent location, just South of the Brisbane CBD. Would make a good long term investment.
11 Humber St, Salisbury
- Salisbury is located approximately 9km from the Brisbane CBD and is rapidly gentrifying, having experienced strong capital growth over the last several years due to demand from local owner occupiers.
- The property is less than 1km to Griffith University Nathan Campus, along with having several high quality locals schools in the area such as St Pius Catholic Primary School, Brisbane Christian College and Salisbury Primary. It also has two child care centers nearby, owing to it’s popularity with young professional families.
- The property is short 5min drive to the recently renovated Westfield Garden City, which is now one of the largest shopping centers in QLD and a major employment hub. It also has multiple other local shops around it in the suburb, such as Aldi, small convenience stores, news agencies, and 1st Choice Liquor. It is also a short 5min drive to the Brisbane Produce Markets located in Rocklea, which offers an abundance of fresh-food options and entertainment each weekend.
- The property is located less than 1km to the QE11 Jubilee Hospital, which is another major employment node.
- It is approximately 2km to the QE11 Sports Centre, which hosts a large array of athletic, music and other entertainment events.
- The suburb of Salisbury has a train station which provides direct access into the Brisbane CBD, along with numerous bus-stops travelling to Garden City Shopping Centre, Sunnybank Plaza, the CBD and other surrounding areas. One of these bus-stops is located at the end of the street, on Henson Road.
- The property is within walking distance to Toohey Forest Park, which is a bushland reserve offering hiking and bike trails for those who enjoy outdoor recreation.
- The area has a number of trendy cafes and more recently, a micro-brewery that has opened. The below link provides a list of some of these venues which are helping to further drive Salisbury’s popularity.
- Built in the 1950’s, the property is 3 x bed, 1 x bath (with separate toilet) 2 x car post-war home, with character features to help provide long-term appeal for owner occupiers and tenants alike.
- The property has polished hardwood floors throughout, ornate plaster cornicing, timber casement windows, genuine terracotta tiled roof, with an updated kitchen and bathroom.
- It has a large open plan living / dining area, separate large kitchen with plenty of cupboard space and a spacious master bedroom with generous built in wardrobes. The second and third bedrooms are of standard size, but are positioned on the corners of the house so feel quite large due to large casement corner windows. The living room and all bedrooms have recently had new ceiling fans installed, and all windows are fitted with fly-screens and venetian blinds.
- The kitchen is equipped with a modern 900mm wide gas cooktop / oven, along with a brushed stainless rangehood. It has ample benchspace for food preparation, along with both under-bench and over-head cupboards for maximum storage.
- The bathroom was renovated a few years ago and has been upgraded with a 2 x person shower, new tiles and modern vanity
- The property has a solid hardwood frame, was re-stumped and levelled around 5 years ago, along with repainted at the end of 2018.
- The property sits proudly on a 604m2 block with a wide 20m frontage, with side access and a flat usable backyard allowing ample room for a shed, pool or large deck at the rear.
- The property is occupied by good quality tenants who are on lease until May 2012, paying $400 per week. However, should an owner occupier purchase the property, the tenants have indicated they would agree to vacate in August 2019 if required. The property was previously rented for $420 per week, so there is scope to increase the rent upon renewal of the lease if it was purchased by an investor.
- Being raised up off the ground 2m on concrete stumps, the property offers an abundance of secure storage beneath it which has always proven to be a very popular feature.
Asking Price : $548,889
Current Rent : $400 per week
Return : 3.7%
Suggested offer price of $525,000
If you would like more information please contact myself direct Alistair 0405 131 333 or email email@example.com